What happens if I lose my certificate or transcript?

We keep your records on file for 25 years. If you have misplaced or lost your certificate and or transcript contact our office to get a replacement for a $5.00 fee. 

This means if you need both documents, the total will be $10.00 as it's $5.00 per document replacement.